House in Valdesangil - SALAMANCA
Sleeps: 10 persons
Room 1: 1 double bed.. Room 2: 1 double bed.. Room 3: 2 single bed.. Room 4: 1 double bed.. Room 5: 2 single bed.. Bathrooms: 4
floor area: 165 m2
Other: Allowed Smokers, Children Allowed
Description of La Escuela
In the town of Valdesangil, 170 hab., 1,040 m altitude, in the hamlet of South Béjar in Salamanca at the foot of the Sierra de Béjar-Candelario, a Unesco Biosphere Reserve, unless for 15 min. Ski resort of "La Covatilla" I hope at our house with 5 bedrooms, bathrooms, living room with fireplace and full kitchen with seating for 10 people, to enjoy this privileged region, where you can feel the vital energy of the earth in its primal and essential elements: vegetation, water, wildlife, ie, Nature. The temperature of this region makes it cool in summer and inviting haven for travelers in winter and an invitation to contact with the natural environment. We are in an oasis between Castile and Extremadura.
We are only 500m from the swimming pool.
In full green area of the province of Salamanca, west of the Central System, next to the Roman road was later called Via de la Plata, in the Heart of Vetonia, forts and boars (see forts and boars in Wikipedia), landscapes, sunsets, photography, peace, oaks, chestnuts, conifers, herbs, mushrooms, granite blocks, raptors, rural environment, hiking, climbing ...
It has 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms with thermostatic taps, lounge with fireplace, full kitchen with two fires induccióny two hotplates, refrigerator, dishwasher, toaster, microwave, juicer, blender, etc.. and all the necessary utensils and crockery.
All rooms are exterior, with great views of the Sierra de Béjar-Candelario, individually controlled heating in each fully equipped with linens, towels and bathrobes.
The region is an oasis between Castile and Extremadura, with chestnut trees, conifers, cedars, oaks, etc.. that changes color in every season. It is a prime area for rest and any natural activity.
- Béjar (2.5 km) walled city, cuisine, tapas, musulmány his past history of textiles and cloths, Renaissance gardens, Jewish Museum, Textile Museum ... < br>
- Candelario (5 km) to 1,100 m altitude, historical artistic, lush forests ...
- The Sierra de France (35 km): La Alberca, Mogarraz, Batuecas, La Peña de Francia ...
- La Sierra de Las Quilamas (35 km): Monleón, San Esteban, La Bastida, San Miguel de Valero ...
- Montemayor del Río (15 km) Templar castle, Brown Interpretation Centre, crafts ...
- Hervás (25 km) tradition, Jewish Quarter, pastries, museum of antique cars and motorcycles ...
- Baños de Montemayor (15 km) Roman baths, spa, craft ...
- Guijuelo (22 km) Cuna del Iberian Castilla y León ...
- Barco de Avila (25 miles) castillo, porticada plaza, iglesia, upper end el Valle del Jerte
- Salamanca (65 km), Plasencia (60 km), Avila (110 km), Cáceres (135 km) ...
- Parkland Monfragüe
Puedes see all Esto y mucho más en detalle en nuestra web page: www.valdesangil.com .
VISITANOS y in this zone you defrauded.
Pilar and Ignacio
laescuela.ignacio @ gmail.com
- Access by public transport
- bathing aerea
- by the beach
- close to skiing routes
- outside the city centre
- paved access
- signposted access
- within an urbanization
37710 Valdesangil (SALAMANCA)
The booking becomes firm to receive 50% of the total. We send an email with the amount received, the slope and the exact dates of entry and exit, as proof of the booking made.
Within two (2) weeks prior to arrival, refund the amount received. Subsequently we are not required to repay any amount (according to the official conditions of Castilla y León).
Methods of payments accepted:
**Please note that the owner may not have updated this calendar, please contact the owner.
La Escuela in Valdesangil - SALAMANCA